ObsPy 0.9.0 roadmap?

Hi all,
this question is mainly to the developers. Is there already some clear idea on when version 0.9.0 might be released?
Thanks!
~petr

Hi Petr,

the main thing currently missing for a new release is the instrument correction with information from StationXML. We really cannot release a new version without it.

The current plan is to fill (on the Python side) some C structs and pass them to evalresp which calculates the actual response. Help is always appreciated.

We hope to have a new release by the end of this month - no promises though.

Cheers!

Lion

Lion,

Thanks for this info.
I am definitely not trying to urge anything, just wanted to have an idea to do "reasonable decisions".
~petr

Hi Petr,

the main thing currently missing for a new release is the instrument correction with information from StationXML. We really cannot release a new version without it.

Yes I understand. Is the StationXML parsing now complete? Have not checked the master branch for a while.

The current plan is to fill (on the Python side) some C structs and pass them to evalresp which calculates the actual response. Help is always appreciated.

I really would like to dive deeper into ObsPy development, but I am a bit stretched at the moment (so got not too far belong intention).

We hope to have a new release by the end of this month - no promises though.

No promises from my side neither, sorry. But will try to get more involved.